Online Learning Resources
Use PrintingForLess to quickly create custom business cards online!
- American Distance Education Consortium (ADEC) - is
an Online Learning Resource. ADEC is a non-profit distance education consortium
composed of approximately 65 state universities and land-grant colleges.
Characteristics of Successful Online Instructors
written by John R. Savery, University of Akron, and published in the Journal of Online Interactive Learning.
The Journal is an online publication of VCOLR (Virtual Center for Online
Learning Research). This article describes the VOCAL
(Visible, Organized, Compassionate, Analytical and Leader-by-example) approach
to teaching online.
Journal of Online Interactive Learning Winter 2007
- Distance Education Clearinghouse
- Learning Circuits
E-Learning = Evironmental Learning
by Felicity Mulgan is an article from ASTD's Learning Circuits. The
article discusses some practical ways to use e-learning to reduce energy
- E-Learning Knowledge Base - NCREL (North Central Regional Educational Laboratory)
Innovate-Journal of Online Education
Innovate is a bimonthly, peer-reviewed online periodical published by the Fischler
School of Education and Human Services at Nova Southeastern University, Fort
Lauderdale-Davie, Florida. The journal focuses on the creative use of information technology to enhance educational processes in academic, commercial, and governmental settings.
- International Centre for Distance Learning - part of the British Open University Institute of
- International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning
is an e-journal supported by the Athabasca University, Alberta, Canada. It is an open access e-journal that aims to disseminate research, theory, and best practice in open and distance learning worldwide.
- K-12 Online Instruction for teaching and learning
- Minnesota Technology Education Association
Managing Intellectual Property for Distance Learning
by Liz Johnson, Project Manager for Advanced Learning Technologies. This article
describes the approach the University System of Georgia uses to select
intellectual property for inclusion in online courses.
- Northwest Educational Technology Consortium
- PC Training Institute - Website Processing Specialist certification.
Podcasting Legal Guide from Creative Commons.
The purpose of this Guide is to provide a general roadmap of some of the legal
issues specific to podcasting.
- Sloan Consortium was created with
funding from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. The foundation is a consortium of
institutions and organizations committed to improving online education.
- WestEd is a Regional Educational Laboratory serving Arizona, California, Nevada, and Utah
WHEN U.S. WORKS PASS
INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN by Lolly Gasaway, University of North Carolina.