Acceptable Use Policy - Policy Statement
eBay Website Generator Script - The New Ebay Store Builder - Make money driving traffic to eBay!
- The kinds of access that students/staff will be allowed.
- How the school will restrict access to non-educational materials.
- How the Internet will be used in the classroom.
- That the school will take reasonable precautions to protect students
against risks associated with accessing the Internet and how the
school will reduce those
- Instructing students about online personal safety.
- A strict enforcement policy on downloading non-educational materials.
- Monitoring student use of the Internet.
- Provide teacher training on the potential dangers of online usage.
- Providing information to parents/guardians about the dangers of
- That Internet access is monitored and students email messages or
computer storage areas are not guaranteed to be private.
- Network storage areas may be treated like school lockers.
- Network storage space is a limited resource that must be managed.
- What online etiquette (Netiquette) is
- A liability disclaimer statement.
- The school is not liable for any information that may be
lost, damaged, or unavailable due to technical difficulties.
- Students/staff should be advised to make personal back-ups of all their
files contained on
the district system.
- loss of data
- system failure
- interruption of services
- The school can not vouch for the accuracy of
information on the school system or accessed through the school system.
- The school is not liable if a student/staff causes harm to another person
or organization through the use of the school system.
- Invasion of privacy;
- Copyright Infringement
- Security violations (hacking, viruses)
- The school will not be responsible for any unauthorized purchase of products or
- Parents need to be informed that if this happens the
school will assume no financial responsibility for these purchases.
- A reminder that accessing the Internet through the schools network
resources is a privilege, not a right.
- A statement about protecting the intellectual property rights (copyrights)
- That parents/guardians have the right to request to see the contents of their children's
email and files in the students storage space.
- The school needs to explain the consequences of violating the
- How the school addresses online privacy issues?